From the airport: (7.2km)
By car: Leaving the airport to the right take the N340 towards Torremolinos / Cadiz. Continue and follow the signs to Playamar. The apartments are located on the Paseo Mar�timo to the right, in the area of Bajondillo.
By train: From Malaga center or from the airport, take the subway train line Malaga - Fuengirola. The stop is Torremolinos.
The train station is 5 minutes from the hotel. You can take a taxi or bus from there.
By bus: The L2 (Torremolinos-Playamar) of the company Portillo, delivered directly to Bajondillo Apartments.
In addition very close to Torremolinos, there is a wide range of leisure and cultural activities, characteristic of a tourist area like the Costa del Sol.
- Water Park Aqualand: www.aqualand.es: The largest in Costa del Sol (3 km).
- Selwo-Marina: www.selwomarina.es Prime dolphinarium of Andalusia and one of the most modern in the country with exotic marine life (6 km.)
- Selwo-Safari Park: www.selwo.es Only park in Europe with more than 2,000 animals of 200 different species, living together and under conditions similar to those of their natural habitat, hanging bridges, walks in dromedary. Perfect for couples and small (56 km.)
- Crocodiles-Park (4 Km.) www.crocodile-park.com
- Tivoli-Amusement Park: www.tivoli.es The largest entertainment center on the coast, with a complete range of attractions and musical entertainment for all ages (7 km.)
Museums and monuments:
- Pre-Columbian Art Museum (5 km)
- Picasso Museum www.museopicassomalaga.org and birthplace of the painter (M�laga capital, 16 km.)
- Fortress, Teatro Romano, Bishop’s Palace, Cathedral
(Málaga capital, 16 km.)
- Nerja Caves: www.cuevadenerja.es important archaeological discovery that has many kinds of natural formations and impressive cave paintings (90Km.)
Torremolinos also has excellent road communications with the rest of the Andalusian capitals, which will facilitate your travel to any of them.